We believe that every click on your website is a buying signal. Fastbase LeadScore is therefore a new approach to CRM, where we put customer engagement data at the center of processing your leads and customers.
Danish demo/video – we are working on an English version.
Key features for CRM
• Track all interactions that a lead has with the website
• Timeline with all interactions on touchpoints
• Lead scoring to identify hot leads and trigger automation
• Automatic follow-up programs so you never miss a sale
• Automatic lead nurturing to warm-up your leads
• Segmentation for social media marketing
• Personalization of messages, calls to action and time-sensitive marketing
• Mail templates and content library for effective customer care
• Online Quotation Builder with online approval and customer electronic signature
• Customer journeys with marketing automation
• Sales funnel with reporting on sales and conversions
• Automatic sales process with real-time email notifications
• Manage dialogues on emails and SMS
• Automatic logging of all incoming emails
• BBC logging of emails from Outlook
The CRM that makes salespeople sell more
With the ability to track customer behavior on the website, there is a need to put the old-fashioned CRM systems in the grave and invent a new CRM, that keeps salespeople focused on hot leads and optimizing sales processes. Automated marketing programs qualify leads for the sales team so they only spend time on ready-to-buy leads.
The website is key to winning new customers. The customer’s behavior on the website reveals their needs and desires.
Therefore, collecting behavioral data from the website is the key to better and more targeted sales.
Our tracking collects data on both companies and individuals, i.e. contacts with personal contact information.
Engagement data in CRM
• When leads and companies visit the website
• What pages they read on the website
• How often they visit the website
• How many times they visit the website
• Calculate their lead score
• Calculate their interest profile
• Calculate location in the buying process
• See which emails they open
• See if they click on links in the email
• See if they download files in emails – e.g. offers
When leads and customers visit your website, our system records their behavior and a points system calculates how ready-to-buy the lead is. Your sales team can now save time and focus on the leads that are most profitable for your business.
In CRM, you can easily store all your customer information and segment your customer database. This way, you can quickly and efficiently target your sales and marketing activities to each customer segment. Everything from e-mails to phone calls is registered in the database, and you will get an overview of all the activities and efforts driving your sales team to win more deals.
A great overview of hot leads
In LeadScore you can quickly get an overview of your hottest leads.
Using the filter feature, it easy to keep track of thousands of leads, across segments, at different stages of the buying process.
You thus get the opportunity to see which leads are hottest within a given time interval. You can use this to identify opportunities for additional sales and follow-up sales.
For easier implementation, it may be beneficial to take it in phases:
• Receive all queries in LeadScore
• Submit all offers from LeadScore
• Get follow-up assignments on hot leads.
• Logging of all dialogues with Customers
• See a priority list of all the low hanging fruit – your hot leads nearest to closing a sale.
• All offers must be registered as deals
• See hit rates on deals
• See the number of deals created / won, etc.
• Email addresses are discontinued.
• All dialogue with customers runs on e-mail: customer service@ which runs directly into CRM
• All follow-up tasks are prioritized in CRM