Automatic email marketing with our core tools of lead scoring, lead tracking, and marketing automation gives you an overview of what your leads want and when they want it. The result is satisfied and loyal customers who trust your company and who experience relevant and personalized marketing.
Danish demo video – we are working on an English version.
The information that LeadScore collects through lead tracking and lead scoring is used to segment and profile your leads so that the marketing automation system can automatically identify which leads need what content and at what time.
By collecting data about your subscribers’ behavior, you can set up an automatic mail flow based on the behavior your subscriber has displayed on your website.
For example, if a subscriber has visited your website and seen five pages about holidays to Hawaii, a marketing automation system will automatically send an email to that person with more information on Hawaii, to build op more desire to visit Hawaii.
Automatic email marketing provides a better user experience, greater opening rate, more clicks, and far more conversions!
There are many options to create intelligent Mailflows. Email flows are activated according to the behavior on the website. So, the customer receives the right email at the right time with the right content – completely automatically.
The system automatically calculates which emails are best to send to the customer. The system can thus automatically stop and start flows according to new behavior on the website. The system also includes spam protection, so that customers do not feel they receive too many emails. For example, you could set it up that there is a maximum of 1 email per day, 2 per week 5 per month – and there must be 3 days between each email.
Here’s how you do it:
- Make mails ready in your marketing system
- Create mail automation In Fastbase LeadSoring
- Fastbase LeadSoring retrieves mail when it needs to be sent.
Basic mail flow
- Interest in product categories (5 pcs)
- Interest in themes (2 pcs)
- 3 days after last visit (1 pc)
- 1 day after basket left (1 pc)
- 30 days after purchase (1 pc)
For inspiration, there are a few extra options for activating mail flows:
– Interest in Product Categories e.g. Boys’ Clothing
– Interest in Products. E.g. Noname Boys trousers size 140
– Interest in themes. e.g. Organic clothes
– Browser – First time they visit the shop
– Shoppers – First time they get something in the basket
– Buyers – First time they buy a product
– Loyal Customer – X times they have bought a product
– Last visit – Last time they visited the shop
– View URL – e.g. See the page “VIP sales event”
– Last Buy date – Last data for purchases in the shop
Enrich your leads with all transaction data directly from the shop with our SDK.
– Basket ID (Restore basket)
– Last order date (Loyalty flow)
– Purchase of products (Sales flow)
– Order value
And all other data you want to collect
– Inserting products via Product Feed
– Versioning of content with Conditional content
– Insert recommended products in mail with Clerk or Adwish
MailChimp, HeyLoyalty, Apsis, Email platform. Campaign Monitor.