Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It is an integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
Steps to export WebLeads to Salesforce
1. Login to Fastbase WebLeads
2. Click on the “Export Webleads” button in the top right of the webpage.
3. In the Export popup, click on the “Export to Salesforce” button.
4. The Salesforce login page will open in new window
5. After login with your salesforce account, Fields mapping screen will be displayed. Salesforce Custom fields are displayed with (C) in the dropdown.
6. Once field mapping is done, click on ‘Continue’ and WebLeads will start to import into your Salesforce account.
7. WebLeads from Fastbase are imported into the “Leads” section in Salesforce.