To install the script – you will either be prompted on login, or once logged-in you will see a blue button “Install WebLeads 5.0” below your username. Simply click on it and follow the instructions.
WebLeads Script will provide significantly more leads combined with your Google Analytics data.
Script will add location of the visitor, pages viewed, how the visitor found you and even more engagement data…
You will see a green “dot” in front of leads with engagement data from script.
How do I install the script on a WordPress site?
Installing on WordPress
- Login to your site’s backend or admin
- Go to plugins > add new
- Search for headers and footers plugin and click on install now (https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/)
- Once it has installed click on activate
- Once activated, open “Headers and Footers” and put above tracking script in “Scripts in header” box. Once again click “Save” to finish it.
How do I install Script in Google Tag Manager
Using Google tag manager you can follow these steps:
- Under the work space of your Google Tag Manager go to ‘Tags’ and click on ‘New’.
- Set a name for your new ‘Tag’ and click on the ‘Tag Configuration’.
- After that select custom HTML and under custom in Choose ‘tag type’. Copy the provided Fastbase Analytics script and paste it under HTML.
- Click on the ‘Triggering’ to create a new trigger and select All Pages and click on the ‘Save’.
- Once tag is created click on the ‘Submit’.
Once the script is installed will I see historical data for those leads?
You will see detailed data from the time you installed the script onward. There is also historical data from before February when Google Analytics still supported the domain and service provider fields.
If you have any issues please email email@example.com