WebLeads views your Google Analytics (GA) data according to the number of Properties you have.
On the top left, there is a drop-down that allows you to filter any individual property.
By filtering you can focus on parts of the business according to your properties in GA and then you can reach out to leads at the right time according to the business vertical.
How to add or remove websites
You can add new websites (Properties) or Edit websites (Properties) in your Google analytics and then you need to sync it with Fastbase.
To sync your Fastbase account with Google Analytics please follow the steps:
- In Fastbase, click on your profile picture and click the “Settings” button, scroll down and click “Update profiles” Once you get a message “Successfully updated your profiles.”, click “OK” and refresh the page.
- It might take a (little) while before you are up-to-date – but rest assured all your WebLeads will show up!
In Google Analytics I have a few websites. I want to track for only one website.
There are a couple of ways to achieve this.
- You can use the ‘invite users’ option. Once you invite another user/email-id then you can give that user/email-id permission for that domain only and the invited user/email-id gets to see leads only for that domain.
- To remove the websites from your Fastbase WebLeads account you need to remove it from your Google Analytics account. Once you have done that you just need to sync your Google Analytics account with Fastbase account.
- Create a new Google Account and connect to the desired websites in Google Analytics.