See companies that visit your website and fill your sales funnel with qualified leads.
‘Prospects’ give you the full overview of which companies are visiting your website. Now you can be more proactive in your sales and marketing, and gain more knowledge and insight about your potential customers.
We enrich the website’s visitor statistics with additional data points that your sales team will love. Now you can see which companies are visiting your website, get their contact information, see their profile on social media, and easily find contact details.
What can I do with Prospects?
• See which company is visiting your site
• See a description of the company to assess whether there is a match
• See how many times the company has visited your website
• See how many unique visitors there are from the company
• See pages visited by the company and individuals
• See “Warm” Prospects with a lead scoring model
• Assign ownership of Prospects
• Create tags, to keep track of whether they are customers, competitors, suppliers, etc.
• Create a search filter so you can easily find Prospects that match your desired customer profile
• Create a search filter for each salesperson to match the geography that a salesperson covers.
• Create search filters for each business area so that they only get relevant leads
• Save search filters and easily re-use
• Create automatic email notifications to the sales team
• Distribute businesses between salespeople
• Exports CSV files with Prospects – call lists you can use in other systems
How should I work with Prospects?
You can use the Prospects feature to fill your sales pipeline. Prospects are qualified leads you can send to the sales team. It will also motivate the sales team, now they can see 5 visits from a company that matches the desired customer profile. Now they are much more motivated to find a way into the decision-makers in the company and start a dialogue.
You will probably also be able to recognize potential customers with whom you have previously held meetings. If they visit the website later to read product specifications, guides and cases, this indicates they are considering a purchase.
Keep an eye on companies with purchase considerations.
Has a company been 3 times looking at a particular product? Have they put anything in the basket but not completed check out? Have several people visited the “About us” page?
These are all behaviours that show buying considerations – and you can take action on that.
• See “hot” prospects sorted with a lead score model purposefully create for your website
• Assign ownership of Prospects and notify the owner on every website visit
• Create tags for customers, competitors, suppliers, etc.
• Create a search filter for matching your desired customer profile
• Create a search filter for matching geography covered by a sales team
• Save search filters and easily re-use
• Create automatic notifications on search filters
Make your own favorite list
If you find a company that is a potential customer, then save them as a favorite. This way, you build your own favorite list, and can easily asset new activity.
It can also be companies where you have met a contact person, e.g. an event or a network meeting. Each time a new visit comes from this list, you will want to be notified. It is a possible opening to take up the dialogue again and see if you can become wiser about the customer’s needs.
Sales is all about timing. If you call when the customer has recognized a need and is in the process of researching the web for possible solutions – then it is much easier to book meetings and help the customer get clarification on the need and possible solutions.
Close sales with leadscoring
Close sales faster with our Lead Scoring feature. Lead Scoring helps you identify hot leads that are close to taking the final step in their buying process.
You can add points to important pages, which reveal if a company has buying considerations. They will typically look more at references and case studies.
With a lead score model, you can specify that these pages should have a high score. Product-specific pages, an intermediate score, and general pages a small score.
With a leadscoring points system, you will be able to easily prioritize your precious time on hot companies.
Can you track all visitors?
We can only track companies, with fixed IP addresses. This means that we cannot track mobile devices, or companies with changing IP addresses (Typically smaller companies).
How to track your visitors?
Prospectfinder uses reverse DNS and IP addresses to identify visitors on your website.
How many visitors can you identify?
There can be a relatively large variation between how many companies we can identify, depending on the industry, etc. We are typically seeing between 10-30% identification rate.