When the lead visits your website, points are earned on the various profiles depending on the type of product being looked at. This allows you to market personally to each lead, based on their website behavior.
Your communication will be much stronger, and far more relevant to the recipient. By collecting data about each lead’s interests and needs, you get the opportunity to tailor your communication to each lead, based on exactly what they find relevant and interesting, and thus make the content more personal.
Be careful not to confuse the profile bar with lead scoring which indicates whether the lead is hot or not, the profile shows what the lead is interested in. Both the profile score and lead score have overlapping information but are used for different things. The main focus of the profile is to send out relevant information. The lead scoring bar shows how motivated the lead is to purchase.
With scores, You will have the opportunity to:
- Send personal communications based on behavior
- Automate routine processes such as segmentation and profiling
- Achieve greater Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) by retaining customers with automated emails
- Market according to the customer journey and get more leads through the sales funnel
- Use Lead scoring to qualify leads for sale
TIP: Set up profile score on category/ themes/ interest/user persona
Example of a travel agency
- City vacations
- Beach vacations
- Winter sports
- New York
- Lowest price
- Traveling with kids
You can create all the profiles you need and you can create all the score rules you want.