Your website visitors leave digital footprints when they interact with your website. Footprints that reveal something about the individual visitors’ interests in your company and products. This means that with every click your website visitors make on your website, they tell you where their biggest buying motivation lies, and it can help you send targeted communications to the right recipients, at just the right time in their customer journey.
What can I track?
• When leads and companies visit the website
• What pages they read on the website
• How often they visit the website
• How many times they visit the website
• Their calculated lead score
• Their calculated interest profile
• Their calculated location in the buying process
• See which emails they open
• See if they click on links in the email
• See if they download files in emails – e.g. offers
This tracking can take place on different devices, all of which are gathered at a glance
Tablet / Ipad
For tracking to work, Leads must be created in the system, and we must place a cookie on the device
This is done by:
1: Synchronization with the newsletter (then they have to click on a link from the newsletter to set a cookie).
2: Fill in the form on the website (then the cookie is set immediately).
3: Upload contacts manually (then they have to click on a link from the system to set a cookie.
But also be aware that there are browser settings and extensions that block tracking. So you can not expect 100% tracking with cookies.
Now you can see what your subscribers are looking at inside the website.
Not only what they have clicked on in the newsletter, with all page views on the website, but also when they visit the website again, for example after 14 days. Tracking follows them for up to 1 year and is renewed with each visit to the website.